Description & requirements
Sniper Elite V3 is scheduled for release during 2014, and the team is currently focused on creating new environments, that takes us to africa, in a more refined game experience and a new story. Sniper Elite 3 will continue the story of the elite sniper Karl Fairburne during World War II. Like its predecessor, this new release also noted for its method of play, highlighting the incredible view of the impact of bullets on your enemies like slow motion, allowing us to recreate each of the deaths. Undoubtedly, this new installment will suffer a graph remodeled allowing us to enjoy even more of all the effects.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 (Service Pack 1) or Windows® 8 or Windows 8.1. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Sound Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- Additional Notes: Windows® XP is NOT supported. Ensure graphics and audio drivers are up to date.