Description & requirements
Project Zomboid is a completely open sandbox zombie infested world and where we survive the apocalypse, but will not be easy . To do this we loot houses, build defenses and do everything possible to delay our inevitable death. Our continued survival depends on our cleverness , luck and skill to evade a relentless horde of zombies.
A lighting system , sound mechanics and real-time visibility , so that we can hide in the shadows, silent and keep the lights off at night to spend a little unnoticed to the zombies.
A huge and growing map to explore, where you will find interesting boots. Use tools and components for weapons , barricades and even cooking . Agriculture, carpentry, character customization , skills and extras ... all will develop according to our actions in the game. It is the perfect zombie survival simulator .
- Nb. This is an Early Access game. A demo has been provided so you can be sure the game runs on your set-up to your satisfaction.
Radeon 4xxx series (or below) graphics cards / Please make sure to try the demo before purchasing!
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10
- 64bit OS required
- Processor: Intel 2.77GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2Gb Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 1.23gig
- Video Card: OpenGL 2.1 compatible dedicated graphics card
- Sound: OpenAL compatible sound card