Shift Quantum is an indie puzzle-solving game wrapped in an interesting story. This is a black and white game set in a cybernetic reality that will constantly challenge our intellect.
Connected to the actionpuzzle platform game from cybernoir, we'll have the task of solving all kinds of sophisticated puzzles and puzzles to turn barriers into escape routes. Once inside the program, we can change the whole environment, change the world, twist it, fold it, all with the aim of revealing the hidden secrets and solve each level.
We also have an Axon Vertigo Level Editor for the Shift Quantum program that allows us to build our own custom levels and publish them in the community.
- OS: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: Intel i5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD6000 series -OR- GeForce GTX 600 (Does not support Intel Integrated Graphics Cards)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any integrated or dedicated sound card that supports directsound
- Additional Notes: Online connection is required to share and download community levels