WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN GOCDKEYS?
You will find a price comparison in different stores of the standard edition for Nintendo Switch of the video game Drago Noka in digital and physical format to make it easier for you to find the cheapest price or the best offer. The digital version can be in Key format or in Account format. We will indicate the type of format next to the price, but remember to consult the store for the process to redeem your product, since the Account Format may require more steps than an eShop Code.
REASONS TO BUY Drago Noka FOR Nintendo Switch
1- A unique and exciting city building experience, where players can create and manage an entire town on the back of a giant dragon.
2- With the possibility of recruiting villagers with various abilities, carrying out multiple jobs and preparing to face other dragons.
3- Players will have the opportunity to develop and protect their village in creative and challenging ways.
WHAT IS Drago Noka ABOUT?
- "Drago Noka" is a city building game developed by GeSEI unkan, the independent game creators behind Wandering, using the WOLF RPG Editor game building tool. In this game, players have the opportunity to create an entire village to their liking, but with a unique feature: the village is on the back of a giant dragon.
- In a world overrun by giants and dangerous plagues on the surface, humans have found refuge and home on the backs of dragons. Players take on the role of the village leader and must freely develop and manage the village, collecting materials and creating new items to ensure a safe and peaceful life on the dragon.
- One of the strengths of the game is the ability to invite new villagers with unique abilities and personalities. Players can recruit villagers with different skill sets and forge friendships with them, working together to build and enrich the life of the community. The possibility of forming a family of your own within the game may even arise.
- Life in the village is busy but carefree as players will have to take on multiple jobs such as farming, blacksmithing, fishing, sewing, cooking, synthesis and raising farm animals. This allows players to create the town they want while meeting the needs of the villagers.
- The tranquility of the town is occasionally interrupted by the presence of other dragons in the world. Dragons such as the Fire Dragon, Wind Dragon, and Ice Dragon also roam the land, affecting the player's people in various ways. Preparing for the battle against these dragons is essential to protect the village.
- An additional feature that stands out in "Drago Noka" is the ability to add one's own style to the village, allowing players to create and recruit their own custom characters to add to the game.