Description & requirements
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II is is probably the sequel of one of the most successful games of Star Wars universe. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, our character was Darth Vader\'s apprentice, Starkiller. Now, Starkiller returns with much more power and management expert lightsaber. We will embark on a journey to discover our own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, our old master is attempting to clone our character to create the ultimate Sith warrior. In this issue we will have new devastating force powers and the ability to dual wield a lightsaber. It is also built with the physics engine Digital Molecular Matter (DMM), joined the animation engine Euphoria by Natural Motion Ltd and the powerful Havok Physics system, which we will enjoy a stunning level of graphics and physics.
Customization options are also expanded, with new costumes and crystals to enhance the lightsabers. We must use all the knowledge of the force as well as our skills with a lightsaber to kill hundreds of enemies in intense battles.
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista® SP2, or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 5200+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (XP, Vista, or 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 10GB + 1GB Swapfile
- Video: 256 MB Video Memory with Shader 3.0 support; ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible Audio Device
- Direct®: DirectX 9.0c (March 2009)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 6000+
- Video: ATI Radeon HD 4800 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260