River City Ransom Underground is a typical action game of the 90's that appeared for the Nintendo NES console. Now comes the computer version of this amazing and fun action game in which we walked the streets fighting against all kinds of thugs. The story focuses again on Alex and Ryan, and how they should return to the streets to help clean the scum of River City. As we move forward, we will gain money, unlock new and devastating combat moves and even upgrade our skills, which will be crucial if we are to emerge victorious from the arduous mission of saving this city from chaos and destruction. One of the peculiarities of the title, is that this newest version of River City Ransom Underground offers us the possibility of enjoying more than 500 unique combat movements with which to deal with the legions of bandits on the streets, in addition to dozens of melee weapons, and a new mode of fighting in combat sands where we will demonstrate our abilities facing waves of increasingly powerful enemies. A unique game that lovers of retro and nostalgic will enjoy.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB GPU, DirectX 9, Shader Model 2.0 (XNA 4.0 Reach Profile)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 120 MB available space
- Additional Notes: A faster processor may be required for online multiplayer. XInput devices supported.