Description & requirements
If there were two words to define Move Or Die, it would be change and screams. Move or Die offers 4-player games where the rules change with each maps and the funniest thing of the title is that we can not stop, if we´ll stop we will die, so the games are frantic. Each stage has unique rules, some absurd, and the possibilities of fun and variants are multiplied because it has support for mods, so the community is constantly creating new levels with unique rules, allowing a variety of games virtually unlimited. The goal is to exceed each map to gain experience and level up, unlock amazing characters and game modes. A fun, competitive and frantic game that will make us spend hours of fun in the company of our friends or playing in online mode against people around the world, with the aim of achieving the highest possible score on the leaderboard.
- OS: 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: If it's a laptop with no dedicated GPU, CPU should be less than 3 years old.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU recommended
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Potential FPS drops on AMD